Saturday, April 11, 2015

Deadpool and Sonic part 5: Sonic's Special Friend, Shadow

Our heroes are now headed towards the home of Shadow the Hedgehog. Deadpool: (speaking with an exhausted tone.) Sonic! Will you stop!? I can't run as fast as you! Deadpool and Sonic finally reach Shadow's house, only to find he is being attacked by some men, resembling bee-keepers. Shadow: (while shooting one of the men.) Sonic! Glad you're here! Now, start helping me! Sonic: (jumping forward and kicking one in the face.) Who are these guys? Deadpool: (slicing the guys apart with his swords.) These guys are agents of A.I.M. Sonic and Shadow: A.I.M.? Deadpool: (snapining ones neck.) Yeah, some kind of terrorist organization. I doubt they work for egghead. They were around in my time. Shadow: (while shooting an agent.) Sonic, who is this guy? Sonic: This is Deadpool. He's from the past, but he went into suspended animation. Deadpool: Okay! People are dead! A.I.M. Agent: (while laying on the floor.) Actually, I'm still alive. Deadpool: (after shooting him in the head.) Not anymore! So, Shadow, why were these idiots attacking you? Shadow: (revealing a stone.) Because, I have this. Sonic: Well, what a coincidence! We have one, too! We know you can give that to the government, since you work for them. Shadow: (taking the other stone.) Very well, then. I'll see to it, that this is taken care of. Deadpool: (picking shadow up and hugging him.) Thanks, buddy! Shadow: PUT ME DOWN, NOW!!! So, Sonic and Deadpool headed home, and called it a day.
The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment