Sunday, April 26, 2015

Deadpool and Sonic part 7: Screw Logic!

Tails has awoken to find Deadpool is cleaning, but is surprised to see him dressed as a French maid. Tails: (putting his hand on his face.) Deadpool, why are you wearing that? Deadpool: (while sweeping.) I always wear this when cleaning. Tails: There is no logic to this. Deadpool: Screw logic! Sonic: (coming into the room.) Wha? Ahahahaha!!! Deadpool, you look rediculous! Deadpool: (sternly.) I know what you are, but what am I? Tails: An idiot! Deadpool: (lying.) Pfft! I knew that! Sonic sat down to watch TV, but when he turned it on, the news said Dr. Eggman was attacking. Sonic: Tails, I need you to stay and make sure our, you know what, is secure. Tails: (saluting.) Sir, yes, sir! I always wanted to say that. Sonic: Deadpool, get out of the dress. Deadpool: NO. Sonic groaned, then they headed off.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment